At Reagan Elementary, we have a committee of interested parents who meet quarterly to study and evaluate the various components that comprise our total school and to offer input for ways of improving those components. These meetings are facilitated by principal, Mrs. Pamela Hoffhous. I am looking for a group of diverse parents from various grade levels to be a part of this team. I am always looking for a way to improve the educational experience at Reagan Elementary and your input is valuable.
Meeting dates often fall just before a PTC meeting to eliminate mulitiple nights away from your families.
Quarter 1: Tues. September 5, 2023 @ 5:00-6:00pm Reagan LMC (PTC Meeting to follow at 6pm).
Tues. October 3, 2023 @ 11am - 12pm CE Area SART, REC Library Lecture Hall.
Quarter 2: Tues. November 7, 2023 @ 5:00-6pm, Reagan LMC (PTC Meeting to follow at 6pm)
Quarter 3: Tues. February 6, 2024 @ 5:00-6:00pm, Reagan LMC (PTC Meeting to follow at 6pm)
Tues. March 5, 2024 @ 11am - 12pm CE Area SART, REC Library Lecture Hall
Quarter 4: Tues. May 14, 2024 @ 5:00pm-6:00pm Reagan MPR (combined with IDAC)
The objectives of our School Assessment and Review Team (S.A.R.T.) committee are as follows:
- To study and become knowledgeable about the various programs and components that make up the total school operation.
- To discuss (as representatives of the community) the effectiveness and appropriateness of these programs and components relative to the goals of the school.
- To aid in assessing school/community attitudes about the total school program.
- To help communicate with the community.
- To provide representatives for the Superintendent's Roundtable and District S.A.R.T.
If you are interested in joining Reagan's SART Committee, please email [email protected]